Wednesday, April 24, 2013

FamousFivePlus.com

I recently became a member of Famous Five Plus a web group created to promote the writing of Indie Authors whose passion is to succeed.  While I am still learning about the group and its members, I find myself amazed at the quality and diversity of my fellow author's tales.  They write in many genres to match the reading pleasures of a wide audience of book enthusiasts.  Check out the group's website to see what strikes your fancy.  I guarantee you'll find a lot that will.  In particular, I encourage you to take a peek at two sagas published by group members in the past week, Pauline Barclay's Storm Clouds Gathering (Pauline is the group's founding member) and D.S. Ingram's Angel Girls. And keep checking back at the website where you'll be introduced to new stories and authors you'll come to follow and recommend to your friends. http://www.famousfiveplus.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment